Friday, November 6, 2009
Time:
9:54 PM
Comments: 2
i'm a poser, like duhhhhhh

besides studying, i spent the whole day in front of my computer. i was kinda bored, trying to think of something interesting to do. and guess what, as i was looking through my photo albums, i saw lots of photos of myself taken with different types of food.

oh man, i really do eat a lot!

so i decided to photoshop some of those photos.



when it comes to eating, you can call me 'miss chor lor'.



eh, i have one photo taken with the cofffex cup too.
but terence lourdes can pose better than me. (:



ice blended coffee or kopi ice?



with the birthday cakes.
oh well, one was mine but the other wasn't mine.



oh yay, ice creams!
my all-time favourite, especially the one with chocolate flavour.



i'm not the only one who enjoy ss-ing with food.
even my friends and families enjoy doing it too!



okay, that's all for now! i have lots of cam-whoring photos too, but i'm way too embarrassed to post them up here.

Labels: ,













melissa wong.
sasa.
01/06/1990









































Photobucket












Locations of visitors to this page

All Malaysian Bloggers Project