Friday, October 30, 2009
Time:
11:33 PM
Comments: 1
ryan higa's crappy youtubes

i don't think a one-week-off like what i'm having right now will actually help me to study more, instead i will either spend more time on my computer doing nonsense or indulge in a few awesome movies which i'm going to write about in my other posts, perhaps i will.

oh well, i seriously don't know what has gotten into me lately but i'm realy hooked to a few you tube videos, one of my favourite right now is ryan higa's. omg, he's cute but he craps a lot in his videos. maybe i should share some of his crappy videos here.


#1 harry potter.

......that dumbledore in this video seriously creeps me out.


#2 twilight

......saw how edward stopped that undeniably small car? lol.


#3 titanic

......argh, this is disgusting!


#4 new moon

......i thought jacob was supposed to be transformed into a wolf? not a dog?


#5 x-men

......no comment, as crappy as usual.


maybe it's time to check out my law notes right now, off i go!


oh wait, before i go, please check out the one i like most.

......i can't help laughing when i first watched this.
"wait no, somebody has to die!" haha!

Labels:













melissa wong.
sasa.
01/06/1990









































Photobucket












Locations of visitors to this page

All Malaysian Bloggers Project