Thursday, October 1, 2009
Time:
11:56 PM
Comments: 5
i'm just not me, anymore


1 more day to CAT graduation.
2 more months to ACCA finals.
3 more weeks to mock exams.

wish me all the best and congratulate me in advance. (:


on a serious note, maybe is time to wake up and realize that i'm no longer a kid and is time to be a bit more serious in things i do and decisions i make. when you are so lack of wisdom, everything seems to be so hard to achieve.

what i'm trying to say here is, studying is like a part of our lives, i don't think i can ever escape it (unless i choose to be someone without a 'decent-looking' cert). i seriously think i'm not supposed to be in the category that i'm currently in now, people around me never fail to assure me that i can do it, i just don't believe it and i try to deny everything that was told.


yeah, you are right. it's time to grow up.


p.s. shopping does help. trust me, a lot!

Labels:













melissa wong.
sasa.
01/06/1990









































Photobucket












Locations of visitors to this page

All Malaysian Bloggers Project