Monday, August 31, 2009
Time:
10:35 PM
Comments: 1
she's 52!

happy birthday, Malaysia!


i didn't do anything special on the eve this time. i remember last year i was at genting just to see the very awesome and beautiful fireworks. and the year before i was at sunway pyramid celebrating merdeka eve with a bunch of friends. this year? i did nothing. well, since there was no fireworks so i might as well stay at home and just rest.


so these are what i did on the national day :

1. dad cooked porridge for brunch. me being a good girl, i helped my dad to prepare the meal - i washed the century eggs. you know what, i didn't know that century egg is actually wrapped in/covered with some odd-looking-brown-sand. yeah, i know it's time for me to spend more time in the kitchen to avoid being so jakun again.


2. mom made this for dessert, and i loved it so much!


look at my pretty pink nail.


3. then i spent the whole afternoon in front of the computer. i couldn't connect to rc so out of boredom, i did something very silly. i went to images google, typed my name and guess what? i found my picture. i have evidence of that okay!


i looked rather fat back then.

me and my sis started typing names of people we know. when we saw any funny pictures shown under those people names, we laughed like nobody's business. so, one whole afternoon was spent with silly laughters. haha!


4. watched two movies and few episodes of csi. oh no, speaking of movies, i want to watch up la. everyone had watched it already, except me!



for me, national day is just like the other ordinary day.
when was the last time i sang negaraku?





♥ with love, sasa

Labels:













melissa wong.
sasa.
01/06/1990









































Photobucket












Locations of visitors to this page

All Malaysian Bloggers Project