Thursday, August 27, 2009
Time:
10:54 PM
Comments: 2
oh boy, is time for a change

ever since i started using twitter, i find it more convenient than blogging, and i would rather twit than to blog so this explains the lack of updates.


anyway, pt2 is just one week away, but i have not even gotten back all my pt1 results. except for my tax paper only, which i didn't really score well also. oh never mind, i promise i will study harder this time. i hope so.


in the midst of 'studying'.

these are my must-have while studying, i can't concentrate without colours. no, i'm not exaggerating, i have to make sure that all my notes are highlighted or underlined with colour pens. if not, i won't study.



i have to remind myself to drink a least 2 litres of water everyday. with all the h1n1 cases happening around us now, i think it's better to keep myself healthy. yeah, prevention is better than cure. apparently apples can actually help to prevent this disease, so my mom makes us drink apple juice almost everyday from now onwards.



when i'm bored ie. tired of studying, i will start snapping any random pictures in my room. look at one of my masterpieces! i know la, i failed at snapping photos. so yeah, is either i used the wrong setting or maybe i just don't have skills.



and i tried studying with timetables. oh, obviously i did not manage to follow it. i don't think timetable is a good idea for a lazy person like me. you know what, sometimes i really do admire those who can really study. how can they actually study for hours and will not be restless at all? i wonder.



oh well, at least my blog is updated now, with nonsense.






♥ with love, sasa

Labels:













melissa wong.
sasa.
01/06/1990









































Photobucket












Locations of visitors to this page

All Malaysian Bloggers Project