Thursday, March 4, 2010
Time:
8:35 PM
Comments: 0
i'm not that into you anymore

the 'you' i meant in my title is not a human being, it's my blog actually. yeah, i'm not that into blogging anymore.

as for now, i don't see the point of updating this space when i have awesome people around me to listen to my crappy stories. so i think this space has became irrelevant/unwanted/dusty/boring or whatever (...you named it). and my daily hits has obviously gone down drastically ever since i stopped updating this pathetic blog.

but anyway, i'm so happy that i can finally cash out a three-figure earnings from nuffnang. like finally huh?

so blogging is not that bad after all, right? at least i can earn some extra money to spend on some pretty clothes or save up to buy 'the-thing-that-i've-always-longed-for'. hehe

oh well, maybe i'll try to update once a week lah.



seriously, i've no idea what am i trying to say over here. 


forgive me lah, i'm quite stressed out lately - due to lots of circumstances. acca is definitely one of them. now i'm already half dead in the fundamental level, i wonder how am i going to survive p level.

aiya, just let it be lah!


'cause i have my Awesome Father above to help me, and also my lovely pa and ma who will never fail to support and encourage me!

my pa with my dream car.

my ma who is the 'slightly' older version of me, but with a sharper nose.


p.s. the reason i post the photos of my pa and ma over here is because i personally like the photos very much and i like how i edited it. haha! my parents are so awesome kan?


that's all for now first lah! will come back with more nonsense soon, i suppose.

Labels:













melissa wong.
sasa.
01/06/1990









































Photobucket












Locations of visitors to this page

All Malaysian Bloggers Project